You can find a lot more of useful info, videos and photos at my Luxury Permanent Make up by Anna Savina page

Please join, like and share)


Tuesday 6 December 2016



Short story about anesthesia 




Questions from Alyona Petrova: 
What do you think about carrying out the procedures on lips without anesthesia?
I'm not happy about it at all, as I experienced various methods of anesthesia. Walking step by step in the beginning of my practice, once I got my first students, and one of them did permanent makeup on my lips. During this procedure I wanted to quit the practice because we didn't use any anesthesia besides liquid lidocaine. (My first lips were also with purple contour)))), We all have passed through this stage, as for now, this contour has gone, though I've had it).
I kept silent, didn't cry but it was painful indeed, that I decided I were not going to do this anymore, as I didn't want to make people stand such pain. I can tell you in detail when I had the first permanent makeup procedure gone under the dental anesthesia. It was 18 years ago where first of three years I tried to work with local anesthesia. Well, having experienced all those "pleasant" sides of our procedure which was three years after my start in practice, I realized that it can't go on like that anymore. By stroke of luck I met a client who was a dental practitioner, and she said: "Anna, being a practitioner too, why didn't you do dental anesthesia? It is so easy!" I stand only for officially licensed medicaments, I have never ever combined any of medicaments. I asked her to show me the key points, that will help me to anesthetize the given area with the least unpleasant feelings for the client and with the minimum amount of injection. So, this dental practitioner showed me 4 key points, which are my favorite, and since then we have been using it in practice and sharing this information with the medically qualified students at the training center. 

In my opinion, if you can anesthetize the lips, the most sensitive area we work on, we should do it. Neither brows, nor eyes are so sensitive and painful as lips. Hyaluronic acid injections are performed fairy fast and perceived more tolerable. Permanent makeup takes 40 minutes at minimum, that means the pain will be permanent during the procedure. I am for anesthesia!

No comments:

Post a Comment